Sunday, February 22, 2015

Leftovers and I Love 'Em

So a few weeks back I ordered the Hello Life Project Kit.  I had a blast putting it together.  When I was done I had lots of extra pieces that I put to good use.  Check out my collection of things I made incorporating the leftover bits and pieces!

When I was young my mom had funny answers to the question "what's for dinner?"  She would say things like "f and f" or "l and l."  My brother and I would ask what those were and then she'd come back with crazy quip like answers such as "leftovers and like it" or "fix it and find out."  Since then I have always liked leftovers.  Her fix it and find out dishes were always rather tasty too.
From Dara Gloden
To Julie Warnick



4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Elizabeth! Love this kit and stamp set anyway & you made some uber cute stuff with the "leftovers" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete