Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Got Color?

Lookin' for a color palette?  Well here is one that includes an array of saturated hues hosted by the fun and free spirited Hand Stamped Sentiments.  To start my take on this selected trio I inked each color on my Beautifully Baroque TIEF.  Next I spritzed the folder with water to blend the colors and then I inserted a piece of Water Color Paper in the folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  I love this technique as each piece of embossed cardstock is so unique and never to be repeated.
The above picture gives you a closer look at the blended ink.  While the bottom lets you see the details up close and personal.  The bumpy gold thread was pulled from the Gold Metallic Bakers Twine.  And, the "thank you" greeting is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is beautiful. This is a new technique for me. Definitely need to try this one.

    ReplyDelete