Friday, July 22, 2016

TGIF #65

I couldn't help but be totally literal with the latest TGIF theme challenge.  I think one of my absolute favorite "go to" box die is the Cutie Pie Thinlets.  I love the size and the dimension and how easy it whips up.  I also seem to keep gravitating to pink!  What's that all about?  I am not a huge fan of pink in fact I would most never wear anything pink--but I do like Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo.

This slice of cake is created with a piece of Affectionately Yours DSP and the whip cream top is made with layers of Delicate Doilies.  I love the tag which is stamped and detail cut with the Birthday  Fiesta Photopolymer Bundle.  Then I used the Oval Layering Framelits to get a clean cut with a perfect scallop layer.
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

4 comments:

  1. Looks too pretty to eat! This is definitely a WOW project and I just may have to steal it for my stamp clubs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this is awesome! I love all of the details--but especially how you used the banner from Birthday Fiesta--with the flowers. I missed it the first time I looked at the photo because I was giving all my attention to the pretty doilies and candle on top of the cake!

    ReplyDelete