Tuesday, September 20, 2016

HSS #247 Fiesta

Finally!  Yes, I finally put some ink to my Birthday Fiesta stamp set.  Seriously my top of the list new item that I could hardly stand to wait for to purchase from the Annual Catalog was the entire Birthday Fiesta suite of products.  So, on June 1st my order was in and I'm just now, in the middle of September, getting my act together to create a party on a card.  The sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week was perfect for helping me to get things going.  You know sometimes you just need a little push to get you rolling and stampin' along.


2 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love that you mixed the soft and bright colors! This really has fun "wow" factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a WOW card! The colors are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete