Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Bright Autumn Recipe

For the Hand Stamped Sentiments #276 challenge it's all about autumnal colors that to me seem like the main ingredients in a fall dessert recipe.  Think about a pumpkin custard layer followed by a fig compote with zest of lime...
But no, I don't have a delicious edible dessert to share, instead it's a one of a kind, textural, eclectic floral card which sparkles with pops of shimmering champagne foil.
On a panel of Shimmer White card stock I watercolored the three challenge colors.  Then I added a bit of ink to Embossing paste to create custom colored texture.  My stamps and framelits are from the Naturally Eclectic Bundle and the Happiest of Days set.
The Champagne Foil is a soft stunning shade that lends a gorgeous shimmer to anything you make.  You need to grab some while it's still available in the Holiday Catalog.



No comments:

Post a Comment