Sunday, November 12, 2017

I'm Getting' Christmassy for Monday Montage

Making cards and tags, planning parties and outings, making and buying presents, decorating and baking, and listening to hours & hours of Christmas music -- It's the most wonderful time of the year!  

My most favorite part of the holiday season is the music.  Hands down it's the best.  What I really like are all the Christmas images that Stampin' Up! has created over the years that quote classic lyrics.  For these two card I mixed traditional sayings with unconventional colors.  Teal made a big statement this Halloween and fall; now I see it accenting Christmas decor too.
In Stampin' Up! color terms I love mixing Bermuda Bay, an awesome teal hue, with Sweet Sugarplum.  Add in some dark teal with Tranquil Tide and the richness of Fresh Fig and you get a fresh and crisp look for your hand made cards.
Both cards feature the Carols of Christmas Bundle which you can purchase in clear or wood mount and the Layering Squares Framelits as main ingredient tools.
Carols of Christmas Clear-Mount BundleLayering Squares Framelits Dies
The embellishments are also the same for both cards: Merry Music Specialty DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and Basic Rhinestones.
Thank you for spending a few minutes visiting my blog, it's been great to have you stop by :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment